Friday, March 11, 2011

OKAYY NI MEMANG SUMPAH SWEET !

♥Learn to let go of the things that hurt you cause if it's really meant for you, you shouldn't be hurting in the first place.


♥Sometimes when you like someone enough, u can't really put into words how u feel. You just kind of look at them and well, u just know.


♥I wonder how many times you dream about me, considering how many nights I fall asleep thinking about you..


Falling in love with you is the second best thing that has ever happened to me. Finding you was the first.


 When I am in love, gravity doesn't stick me to earth, is him, the one who make the whole world make sense.


If you think I've given up on you, you're crazy, and if you think I don't love you, then you're just wrong.


♥It doesn't hurt me that I'm losing you, it hurts me because I know you're not fighting to keep me.


Separated doesn't always fix the problems. Think twice if you want to end up a relationship.


♥Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live & enjoy life without depending on others.


♥I wish that I could play the laughters, pause the memories, stop the pain and rewind the happiness.



*YOU , RENUNG2 KAN OKAYY ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment