Friday, March 11, 2011

OKAYY NI MEMANG SUMPAH SWEET !

♥Learn to let go of the things that hurt you cause if it's really meant for you, you shouldn't be hurting in the first place.


♥Sometimes when you like someone enough, u can't really put into words how u feel. You just kind of look at them and well, u just know.


♥I wonder how many times you dream about me, considering how many nights I fall asleep thinking about you..


♥Falling in love with you is the second best thing that has ever happened to me. Finding you was the first.


♥ When I am in love, gravity doesn't stick me to earth, is him, the one who make the whole world make sense.


♥If you think I've given up on you, you're crazy, and if you think I don't love you, then you're just wrong.


♥It doesn't hurt me that I'm losing you, it hurts me because I know you're not fighting to keep me.


♥Separated doesn't always fix the problems. Think twice if you want to end up a relationship.


♥Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live & enjoy life without depending on others.


♥I wish that I could play the laughters, pause the memories, stop the pain and rewind the happiness.



*YOU , RENUNG2 KAN OKAYY ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment